Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This weekend

What are you looking forward to this weekend in sports?

2 comments:

David said...

There are a lot of sports to look foward this weekend. One thing that I always look foward to is Fantasy Football on Sundays which is extremely addicting. Another is the Wolrd Series which you mentioned would be a great series between the Rays and Phillies. My money is on the Rays. I am also a big soccer fan and Champions League qualifications is starting.

Joseph said...

I'm looking forward to the Saints and Chargers game that is going to be played in London at Wembley Stadium on Sunday (or Saturday, I’m not sure about the time difference). The major storyline of the game is not that it is going to be played in London, but that Saints quarterback Drew Brees will face off against his old team for the first time since his departure in 2006. Last year’s game in London was a huge success, despite the fact that the game was not very competitive. This game will prove to be more exciting with two of the NFL’s most high octane offenses going at it. I see the Saints coming out on top, by just by a small margin.