Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NBA

The NBA's opening games were last night as the Boston Celtics, the defending champs, won last night against LeBron James and his Cleveland Cavaliers. Also, the Chicago Bulls beat the Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Lakers, the favorites to win it all this year, beat the up and coming Portland Trailblazers. The Celtics are looking to repeat this year and go back to what the team was like in the 1960's and their journey for another banner began last night. This season will be an exciting one and don't be shocked if an underdog team has a little run for the title because it's happened before.

Who do you think will come up big and be the MVP of the league? Also, who do you think will win it all and be the team holding up the trophy at the end of the season?

1 comment:

Oliver said...

I think Chris Paul is the most diverse player in the NBA, thats why I think he's going to win the MVP. I believe the Matchup in the NBA championship will be the New Orleans Hornets against the Orlando Magic. I see the Hornets winning it all because I know their the best team in the NBA with Chris Paul, David West, Tyson Chandler, Peja Stojakovic and Morris Peterson.